Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Chea Wrote

Oh, Roberta, I just visited your Blog.

Hey, sister, about your Things Liberian Men do..I think I am an exception. I don't do these things. I detest those who do. I think America changed my perspective. I have been here 28 years. I attended high school here and went as far as obtaining a master's degree from Colubia University Teachers College. Those who prey on little girls are a scum to our society, and I thank God for the leadership of Ellen. I think her leadership instills in our young girls a sense of themselves. Ellen's leadership instills a sense of worth in our young girls. Ellen's leadership is educating our young girls to ward off the advances of older men, especially our so-called minister/government officials who use their positions to mess up our little girls, leaving their wives at home and promising "roses" to the young ones. Mind you, these very people have thie own girl children who are as close in age as the ones they are fooling around with. It's sad, and I wish I was a rich man. If I were, I would have a scholarship foundation that would support many of our young girls in schools in Liberia. Well, I am trying to work on something like this.

Hey, my dear, keep on doing what you are doing. By the way, I let's talk via phone:

Chea

No comments:

Joke Of The Day

A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down... the mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?" The mother replies, "Well, you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of itand help flatten it." "You’re wasting your time," said the boy. "Why is that?" the mom asked puzzled. "Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."

Liberians, I have few questions I would really like answers to

Please number your answer(s) to match the question(s)s you are answering.
1. What would happen if all of our Liberian non-for-profit organizations deleted their constitutions and by-laws? Most non-profit organizations outside of Liberians do not have constitutions and or by-laws. What would happen if we had no political jah-jah in our organizations?
2. What would happen if we did not put these titles before our Liberian people names? "His or Her Excellency", "Honorable", "chairperson", "Governor", and so forth and so on? If we call the president of Liberia, Mrs. Johnson-Sirleaf, what will happen to us after doing so and what is the reason behind these titles anyway? Most places will say: Mr. Bush, president of the USA, not His Excellency Bush!!
3. What would happen if we really wanted to help our country Liberia and did it this way; instead of having hundreds of Liberian organizations going NOWHERE FAST? What if we divided the Liberians living in America by States and divide them by Liberia counties and terrorities. Here’s my madness: Take Liberia nine counties plus five terrorities equal fourteen areas, hopefully it is still that number from when I left. Divide that into the fifty states, which will give you 3.57 states per Liberia area. Let say, all Liberians in the 3.57 states take on one of those counties or terrorities and get together to re-build the area. Do you think Liberia will be on her feet by the year 2012? Again: 9 + 5 = 14 ÷ 50 = 3.57.
4. What if all Liberian government officials had to public a monthly "job" progress report with evidences to all Liberian newspaper? Do you think they will put effort into their jobs? What would happen if the public had the power to fire them for not doing their jobs or not doing it according to their job descriptions?
5. What if the president of Liberia, Mrs. Johnson Sirleaf was to ask each adult Liberians living outside of Liberia to send $50.00US to help re-build the schools in Liberia; how much do you think would be collected and how many schools do you think will be in the position to compete with the western world by the year 2012?
Everyone please have a blessed day and remember to answer the questions you truly can relate to.