Things Liberian Men do that are WRONG!!!
1. A Liberian man will have five women he is dating and will still be out there trying to pick up another.
2. A Liberian man will date you and your close friends at the same time.
3. A Liberian married man will sleep with any and or all females in his home regardless of their ages.
4. A Liberian man over the age of 30 would date a 12 year girl and proudly introduce her as his “little play thing”.
5. A Liberian man will have no problem sleeping with his step daughters in the home.
6. A Liberian man will sleep with his best friend wife.
7. A Liberian man will say the worst thing about his close friend to get in his friend’s wife panties.
8. A Liberian man will know his wife is in the room but yet he will still try to pick up another woman.
9. A Liberian man will be dating/sleeping with you but will never admit or introduce you as his girlfriend or lover.
10. A Liberian man will leave his wife sleeping on their wedding night to sleep with a woman he met at his wedding.
11. A Liberian man will use these words or phrases to describe their women: Play thing; my little thing; my man I am trying to eat that thing; my side thing, etc.
12. A Liberian man will leave you and marry your friend but still expect you to continue sleeping with him of and on after his wedding.
13. A Liberian man will have a child with you; break up but think having a child together gives him a free “Cushy Coupon” with you for ever.
14. A Liberian man will leave his sick wife and children at home to be with another woman without guilt.
15. A Liberian man knows more about things going on in an organization than his home and family.
16. A Liberian man cannot tell you honestly how many children he has.
17. A Liberian man will never mentioned to you that he had kids during his teenage years. Only teenage girls have babies in Liberia.
18. A Liberian man will not pay any attention to other men children in his home or even when he is dating you. They don’t acknowledge them.
19. A Liberian man cannot tell you the last time he was in his kid’s school or saw their homework.
20. A Liberian man will come home midnights and expect his spouse to not have a problem with his behavior.
21. A Liberian man feels that his parents in his home are his wife’s responsibilities and not his.
22. A Liberian man thinks paying the bills is his sole responsibilities in his marriage and the wives should do the rest even if they are also helping with the bills.
23. I have yet to see a Liberian man hug and kiss or even hold his wife hands in public, they are so scared that another woman will see and not want them.
24. A Liberian man does not respect his Liberian women; they see them as second class citizen and thinks they are theirs to toyed with.
25. A Liberian man will treat his girlfriend better then he treats his wife.
26. A Liberian man will put a lots of time and work into gaining a position only for the BIG title, nothing gets done after he gets the job.
27. A Liberian man cannot tell you he has not slept with another woman since wedding; ladies, ask your spouse.
28. Liberian men will exhibit the highest level of immaturity once in a situation where they feel cornered.
29. Liberian Men are quick to jump to conclusions and do not go into situations with OPENED EYES.(RW - feel free to adapt these into the original 27 as, I, in this public manner, do give you the copyrights:):)
30. A Liberian man in his 40s will have a child by a 13 years old little girl and turn his back on her.
Liberian men, you really bring the term “DOGS” to life. How do you expect to live with us if you don’t even see us as humans? The word “thing” means: items. Stop seeing us as “needless things.
If you don’t have anything to add to our life, stay away from us.
Remember, 12am is another day, as far as we are concern if a man is not in his home by 11:59pm, he better be with his spouse or he spent the night out.
Tell your other women not to kiss your shirt collar this tell us she wants us to know you were with her. No, we don’t want to taste her private parts; chewing gums really does not solve the problem, we can still smell her. We don’t need her infections; keep it in your pants or wrap it up, wear a condom. I hear you’ll saying “it doesn’t feel the same when we use a condom”, hell, you don’t feel the same coming from another woman.
Stay away from another man’s wife; “why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free” should not be referred to women; this is very disrespectful; Liberian man does more damage to their spouse’s self esteem then anyone else. Liberian women are killing themselves and going crazy because of their Liberian men.
Stay away from females under the age of 21, they are called “jail bait”. If she is related to you in any way, sharp or form, her private parts should not be touch by you. If she is your daughters or step-daughters, be a father to her and not her boyfriend. Plugging “the cherry” does not make you a man; you are nothing but a coward with low self esteem and no gust to be with a real woman.
When was the last time a Liberian man took his wife out on a date, to the movies, etc.
Spend time with your children, the street was there before you were born it will be there after your death, spend time with your family. If the baby is crying at nights, get up and help; no you are not babysitting, you are taking care of your child.
We are not your maids; next time you are coming to America, bring your house maid with you or learn to pickup behind yourselves; helping to cook will not kill you either.
If the two of you went to church together when you were dating, don’t stop. Go to church, not for the woman, for yourself.
All you so-called Liberian pastors, God did not make you a pastor for you to get more sex in your life; He needs you to teach His people the word of God.
Big stomach is not sexy, find the nearest gym. Do not blame the beer; blame yourself for seeing a gym as a “scary place”.
Stop telling us you will marry us when you are promising this to others women. Work with one woman at a time and you just might enjoy your life. Dating multiple women will cause you an early death; we are burying you fasten and younger then we are marrying you.
Do not call home in the middle of the night and ask us to cook soup, we are not your 24-hour-diner, nor are we Burger King, you cannot have it your way.
Lies, lies, lies, is there a university Liberian men go to for a PhD in lying? It’s has to be one out there because you guys are expert on lying.
Paying child support is not supporting the woman, you are supporting your child; If you don't want to pay child support, wrap it up.
Do not put down your spouse’s ex, someone could be doing the same to you.
Keep your hands off your spouse; she got enough beating as a child in Liberia, she does not need anymore from you. You are not her father, stop bossing her around. You can not change her; she was what you left her best friend for remember? Live with it or move on.
Your parents are not her responsibilities, stay home and take care of your parents; if your spouse knows you are with another woman, she will mistreat your parents to get back at you. And the same goes for the children you brought with you from another relationship. Stay home .
Do not disrespect your friend’s wife when by sending her the “I want you signal" when you shake her hand. This is disrespectful especially when her spouse is standing right beside her.
If you are dating us, we should not be referred to as “your friend” we are your girlfriend or lover.
Do not call us at 2am asking can you come over for few minutes; take your horny self home.
If your wife is overweight and has stop taking care of herself, do not spend time chasing after the ones who are taking care of themselves; talk to your wife about her weight gain, maybe the two of you can go to the gym together. Sleeping outside your marriage will only make her gain more weight.
Jumping from homes to homes, apt, to apt, beds to beds only make you look old and less attractive; settle down. A man at age 30 or older should not still be "dating" he should be married with a home and a family. Settle down and stop the game playing, you will live longer.
A lot of Liberian men have three to six children by three to six women; how careless and childish can you be? Did you think you will not have to take care of these children? Who give you the right to destroy these women lives? Who told you they were free for all on the market stand? Stop having babies with your women if you have no plans on marrying her. Stop!!!!
Going to multiple events in one night does not make you a stud, it only say you are killing yourself slowly.
Arguing with a woman in public is a stupid move, you will pay for it for days to come. wait until you get home, trust me, you will pay less if you wait until you get home.
Never tell your wife her food is not good while you are eating, again another stupid move; wait until you are done eating and do it in the nicest way remember, the food is better in your stomach then on your stomach.
Women are not things, we are human being, and without us you wouldn’t be here, with us you will go far in life. Remember to love her, treat her with respect, take care of her, be her partner, best friends, cherish her; put her first in your life. Too many of you are dying along with ohly your children in the front seat of the church. And those “friend” you think love you, they will be the ones in the back of the church making sure you are dead while meeting their new man at your funeral.
Everyone have a blessed day!!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Things Liberian Men do that are WRONG!!!
Posted by RB at 12:02 PM
Joke Of The Day
Liberians, I have few questions I would really like answers to
1. What would happen if all of our Liberian non-for-profit organizations deleted their constitutions and by-laws? Most non-profit organizations outside of Liberians do not have constitutions and or by-laws. What would happen if we had no political jah-jah in our organizations?
2. What would happen if we did not put these titles before our Liberian people names? "His or Her Excellency", "Honorable", "chairperson", "Governor", and so forth and so on? If we call the president of Liberia, Mrs. Johnson-Sirleaf, what will happen to us after doing so and what is the reason behind these titles anyway? Most places will say: Mr. Bush, president of the USA, not His Excellency Bush!!
3. What would happen if we really wanted to help our country Liberia and did it this way; instead of having hundreds of Liberian organizations going NOWHERE FAST? What if we divided the Liberians living in America by States and divide them by Liberia counties and terrorities. Here’s my madness: Take Liberia nine counties plus five terrorities equal fourteen areas, hopefully it is still that number from when I left. Divide that into the fifty states, which will give you 3.57 states per Liberia area. Let say, all Liberians in the 3.57 states take on one of those counties or terrorities and get together to re-build the area. Do you think Liberia will be on her feet by the year 2012? Again: 9 + 5 = 14 ÷ 50 = 3.57.
4. What if all Liberian government officials had to public a monthly "job" progress report with evidences to all Liberian newspaper? Do you think they will put effort into their jobs? What would happen if the public had the power to fire them for not doing their jobs or not doing it according to their job descriptions?
5. What if the president of Liberia, Mrs. Johnson Sirleaf was to ask each adult Liberians living outside of Liberia to send $50.00US to help re-build the schools in Liberia; how much do you think would be collected and how many schools do you think will be in the position to compete with the western world by the year 2012?
Everyone please have a blessed day and remember to answer the questions you truly can relate to.